Robbie Williams, who is on the agenda with his new song Can’t Stop Christmas, said he suffered from mercury poisoning due to a fish diet. Robbie Williams recently announced that he was returning from death due to a fish diet. “I was eating fish twice a day and you have the highest mercury poisoning the doctor has ever seen,” said the 46-year-old singer. Explaining that his wife, Ayda Field, took the test because he forced him to go to the doctor, “Thank God! I could have died of mercury and arsenic poisoning ”
Mercury is an element that occurs naturally in fish, shellfish and fish-eating animals. Higher levels are found in fish at the top of the food chain, including marlin, shark, and swordfish. The amount of mercury in the body increases when people consume shellfish and fish in excess. Too much exposure to mercury can damage the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and immune system. If metal is in the bloodstream of unborn babies or young children, it damages the human nervous systems, making it difficult for them to think and learn. Poor peripheral vision, lack of hand-foot coordination and muscle weakness occur as a result of mercury poisoning.